SDA Spice offers Azov oil, a natural, pale yellow to yellow liquid from the botanical Origanum syriaca. The material possesses a combined organoleptic profile of thyme, marjoran and oregano. Kosher certified, this product finds application in aromatic flavorings, spicy and meaty nuances, dill, clove, caraway, smoke, mint notes, oral care products, tutti frutti, and cooling notes. In fragrances, it can be used as a modifier in herbaceous and fougere perfumes, as well as in masculine and spicy notes.
April 20, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 144What Will Be the New Definition of 'Natural'?
- 126Organic Flavor Clarification
- 106Report: APAC Is Fastest Growing Food Additive Market
- 69Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 30Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- 29Evolva Introduces Zero-Cal. Sweetener
- 26Monk Fruit Juice Launched as Sugar Substitute
- 21Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 20Progress in Essential Oils: Lavender Oil
- 14Caproic Acid
- Market Overview: Vibrant India
4/30/2009, Sant Sanganeria, Ultra International Limited
- Progress in Essential Oils
3/5/2010, Brian M. Lawrence
- Raw Material Bulletin: CSA Roundtable
7/29/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Reformulating the Future
10/28/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Better Botanical Extracts Through Advanced Extraction Technology
11/15/2010, Armin Prahst, Teawolf