SDA Spice offers Azov oil, a natural, pale yellow to yellow liquid from the botanical Origanum syriaca. The material possesses a combined organoleptic profile of thyme, marjoran and oregano. Kosher certified, this product finds application in aromatic flavorings, spicy and meaty nuances, dill, clove, caraway, smoke, mint notes, oral care products, tutti frutti, and cooling notes. In fragrances, it can be used as a modifier in herbaceous and fougere perfumes, as well as in masculine and spicy notes.
April 20, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 237Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 214A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 208Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 134Organic Flavor Clarification
- 120Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 94Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 88Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 72U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 41Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 35γ-Decalactone: March 2016