Many analyses of the aroma compounds of M. spicata essential oils and extracts have been performed in the past, not only to identify these volatiles, which are responsible for the characteristic aroma, but also to study biological activities of spearmint samples.2-4,6,21,22,24-30
Comparative Investigations Of The Essential Oil And Volatiles Of Spearmint
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 580Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 307Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: September 2016
- 102Organic Flavor Clarification
- 64Resveratrol Launched to European Markets
- 55Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: August 2016
- 52Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 50Red Alert: Sensient Announces Super Heat Natural Red
- 49U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 41Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
- 38Molecule of the Month: Nootkatone