Many analyses of the aroma compounds of M. spicata essential oils and extracts have been performed in the past, not only to identify these volatiles, which are responsible for the characteristic aroma, but also to study biological activities of spearmint samples.2-4,6,21,22,24-30
Comparative Investigations Of The Essential Oil And Volatiles Of Spearmint
December 25, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 237Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 188A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 180Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 127Organic Flavor Clarification
- 117Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 95Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 73Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 47U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 40Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 37γ-Decalactone: March 2016