Many analyses of the aroma compounds of M. spicata essential oils and extracts have been performed in the past, not only to identify these volatiles, which are responsible for the characteristic aroma, but also to study biological activities of spearmint samples.2-4,6,21,22,24-30
Comparative Investigations Of The Essential Oil And Volatiles Of Spearmint
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 647Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 167Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: September 2016
- 121Organic Flavor Clarification
- 115Progress in Essential Oils: Cubeb Oil
- 114U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 73Citrus materials: Composition of Myrtle Leaf Orange
- 44Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
- 41Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 33γ-Decalactone: March 2016
- 33Red Alert: Sensient Announces Super Heat Natural Red