Many analyses of the aroma compounds of M. spicata essential oils and extracts have been performed in the past, not only to identify these volatiles, which are responsible for the characteristic aroma, but also to study biological activities of spearmint samples.2-4,6,21,22,24-30
Comparative Investigations Of The Essential Oil And Volatiles Of Spearmint
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 340Organic Flavor Clarification
- 329U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 197Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 139Market outlook: Organic Essential Oils
- 42Flavor compounds: Meaty Aromas, Part II
- 36Kesom Oil—A Natural Source of Aliphatic Aldehydes
- 36Key materials: Inside Vanilla
- 32Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 24Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: September 2016
- 19Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine