Many analyses of the aroma compounds of M. spicata essential oils and extracts have been performed in the past, not only to identify these volatiles, which are responsible for the characteristic aroma, but also to study biological activities of spearmint samples.2-4,6,21,22,24-30
Comparative Investigations Of The Essential Oil And Volatiles Of Spearmint
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 765Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 730Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 273U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 257A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 235Organic Flavor Clarification
- 90Key materials: Inside Vanilla
- 74Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 68Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- 60Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 51Progress in Essential Oils: Lavender Oil