Many analyses of the aroma compounds of M. spicata essential oils and extracts have been performed in the past, not only to identify these volatiles, which are responsible for the characteristic aroma, but also to study biological activities of spearmint samples.2-4,6,21,22,24-30
Comparative Investigations Of The Essential Oil And Volatiles Of Spearmint
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 280Resveratrol Launched to European Markets
- 272Molecule of the Month: Nootkatone
- 259U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 226Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: August 2016
- 186Progress in Essential Oils: Cubeb Oil
- 147Red Alert: Sensient Announces Super Heat Natural Red
- 119Organic Flavor Clarification
- 111Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 65Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
- 59Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors