Despite the interruptions caused by Hurricane Sandy in the Eastern United States, more than 1,000 delegates from 53 countries gathered in Singapore last November for the 2012 symposium of the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades (IFEAT). Led by chairman Ravi Sanganeria (Ultra International), the event speakers focused on labor and economic issues, regulatory concerns, new technologies, ingredients and, of course, emerging markets—particularly Asia-Pacific.
Emerging Markets, Supply Chain, Ingredients Take Center Stage at IFEAT 2012
January 9, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 677Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 144Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: September 2016
- 127Organic Flavor Clarification
- 115Progress in Essential Oils: Cubeb Oil
- 114U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 66Citrus materials: Composition of Myrtle Leaf Orange
- 40Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
- 39Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 37γ-Decalactone: March 2016
- 29Caproic Acid
- Effect of Cultivation Techniques on Mint Oils in Northern Finland
4/6/2016, BerIalan Galambosi, Abbas Aflatuni and Katja Sorvari
- Nantong—China’s Peppermint Producing Center
4/6/2016, Zhao Qinghua
- Influence of Harvesting Time on Chemical Composition of Mentha piperita L. Essential Oil
4/6/2016, Jean-Claude Chalchat and Andre Michet, Bernard Pasauier.
- Guangxi—China’s Major Gum Rosin and Gum Turpentine Producer
4/6/2016, Xu Yihe
- Multidimensional Analysis of Gas Chromatographic Data, Application to the Differentiation of Clove Bud and Clove Stem Essential Oils from Madagascar
4/6/2016, Emile M. Gaydou and Robert P. Randriamiharisoa