Other topics discussed: Linear Aliphatic Compounds; Lactones; Terpenoid Hydrocarbons; Oxygenated Monoterpenes; Menthol, Isomers and Derivatives; Carvone; Nerolidol; Patchoulol; (E)-alpha-Ionone and (E)-alpha-Damascone; Nootkatone and 1-p-Menthene-8-thiol; Misc. Compounds; Chirality and Odor Perception; Concluding Remarks
Sensory Properties of Optical Isomers
February 12, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 352Resveratrol Launched to European Markets
- 295Molecule of the Month: Nootkatone
- 245U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 213Red Alert: Sensient Announces Super Heat Natural Red
- 192Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: August 2016
- 173Progress in Essential Oils: Cubeb Oil
- 121Organic Flavor Clarification
- 105Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
- 61Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 43Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil