Other topics discussed: Linear Aliphatic Compounds; Lactones; Terpenoid Hydrocarbons; Oxygenated Monoterpenes; Menthol, Isomers and Derivatives; Carvone; Nerolidol; Patchoulol; (E)-alpha-Ionone and (E)-alpha-Damascone; Nootkatone and 1-p-Menthene-8-thiol; Misc. Compounds; Chirality and Odor Perception; Concluding Remarks
Sensory Properties of Optical Isomers
February 12, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 347Organic Flavor Clarification
- 345U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 195Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 146Market outlook: Organic Essential Oils
- 65Flavor compounds: Meaty Aromas, Part II
- 52First Person: Hacking Musk Strawberry Flavor
- 38Kesom Oil—A Natural Source of Aliphatic Aldehydes
- 35Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 34Key materials: Inside Vanilla
- 26Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine