Other topics discussed: Linear Aliphatic Compounds; Lactones; Terpenoid Hydrocarbons; Oxygenated Monoterpenes; Menthol, Isomers and Derivatives; Carvone; Nerolidol; Patchoulol; (E)-alpha-Ionone and (E)-alpha-Damascone; Nootkatone and 1-p-Menthene-8-thiol; Misc. Compounds; Chirality and Odor Perception; Concluding Remarks
Sensory Properties of Optical Isomers
February 12, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 440Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 325Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: September 2016
- 94Organic Flavor Clarification
- 63Resveratrol Launched to European Markets
- 52Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 48Red Alert: Sensient Announces Super Heat Natural Red
- 46U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 41Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
- 40Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: August 2016
- 37Molecule of the Month: Nootkatone