Ultra International B.V.'s nutmeg oil (FEMA# 2793, CAS# 8008-45-5) has the characteristic odor and flavor profile of nutmeg. It can be used in applications such as condiments, candy, beverages, baked goods and more.
March 26, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 244Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 222A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 216Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 137Organic Flavor Clarification
- 113Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 96Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 93Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 80U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 57The Citrus Trail
- 35Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- Progress in Essential Oils: Turmeric Oil, Part 1
2/29/2016, Brian M. Lawrence, Consultant
- γ-Decalactone: March 2016
2/29/2016, John Wright
- Raw Material Bulletin: August 2014
- Endpoint. Defending Nature’s F&F Sources
2/29/2016, Rachel L. Grabenhofer, Scientific Acquisitions Editor, Allured Business Media
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: March 2016
2/29/2016, Judith Michalski, Senior Flavorist, abelei flavors