Offering a warm, woody odor, the patchouli oil (FEMA# 2838, CAS# 8014-09-3) from Ultra International B.V. can be useful in various flavor applications, including chewing gum, baked goods, nonalcoholic beverages candy and more.
March 13, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 121Organic Flavor Clarification
- 109Report: APAC Is Fastest Growing Food Additive Market
- 101What Will Be the New Definition of 'Natural'?
- 69Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 24Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- 23Monk Fruit Juice Launched as Sugar Substitute
- 20Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 18Evolva Introduces Zero-Cal. Sweetener
- 17Progress in Essential Oils: Lavender Oil
- 16Caproic Acid
- Market Overview: Vibrant India
4/30/2009, Sant Sanganeria, Ultra International Limited
- Progress in Essential Oils
3/5/2010, Brian M. Lawrence
- Raw Material Bulletin: CSA Roundtable
7/29/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Reformulating the Future
10/28/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Better Botanical Extracts Through Advanced Extraction Technology
11/15/2010, Armin Prahst, Teawolf