Offering a warm, woody odor, the patchouli oil (FEMA# 2838, CAS# 8014-09-3) from Ultra International B.V. can be useful in various flavor applications, including chewing gum, baked goods, nonalcoholic beverages candy and more.
February 27, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 360To GMO or Not to GMO, That is the Debate
- 345The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 138Microgreens Reporting for Duty
- 132Organic Flavor Clarification
- 131A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 115Material Properties: The Physics and Chemistry of Vanillin
- 106Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 96U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 95Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 73The Citrus Trail
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: April 2016
3/25/2016, Judith Michalski
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: May 2005
4/6/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Key materials: Inside Vanilla
4/6/2016, Daphna Havkin-Frenkel, James French, Fulya Pak, Chaim Frenkel
- Citrus focus: A Cultivated Zest
4/6/2016, Daemmon Reeve
- Grapefruit: the ‘Forbidden’ Fruit
4/6/2016, Dave Arthur and Daemmon Reeve, Treatt plc