Albert Vieille offers cistus concrete, which features a strong amber scent with spicy and tobacco notes, created through a solvent extract of the plant's aerial parts. The two natural extracts belong to the very few amber-note scents that exist in the vegetable kingdom and are mainly used in fragrance and tobacco flavoring.
March 29, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 305The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 154Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 151Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 145Organic Flavor Clarification
- 58Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 57The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 42Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 36Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 30Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 29A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy