Albert Vieille offers cistus concrete, which features a strong amber scent with spicy and tobacco notes, created through a solvent extract of the plant's aerial parts. The two natural extracts belong to the very few amber-note scents that exist in the vegetable kingdom and are mainly used in fragrance and tobacco flavoring.
March 29, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 232Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 186A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 178Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 128Organic Flavor Clarification
- 117Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 96Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 72Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 47U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 39Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 35γ-Decalactone: March 2016