Taste Advantage's natural isoamyl phenylacetate (FEMA# 2081, CAS# 102-19-2), which is recommended for use in finished products at levels of 0.5-3 ppm. has applications in chocolate, cocoa, honey, peach, tobacco and vanilla flavors, despite the fact that it occurs naturally in mint. Its odor also offers a cocoa and honey note.
Natural Isoamyl Phenylacetate
March 30, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 304The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 156Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 149Organic Flavor Clarification
- 115Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 59Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 58The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 45Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 36Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 31Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 29U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy