Taste Advantage's natural isoamyl phenylacetate (FEMA# 2081, CAS# 102-19-2), which is recommended for use in finished products at levels of 0.5-3 ppm. has applications in chocolate, cocoa, honey, peach, tobacco and vanilla flavors, despite the fact that it occurs naturally in mint. Its odor also offers a cocoa and honey note.
Natural Isoamyl Phenylacetate
March 30, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 243Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 227A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 219Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 141Organic Flavor Clarification
- 118Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 101Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 94Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 81U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 56The Citrus Trail
- 36Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine