Natural Advantage's natural phenyl ethyl isovalerate offers an aroma and flavor profile with fruity, rosy, green, peach and honey notes, making it useful in apricot, peach, pineapple, fruit punch, honey, tea and tobacco flavor applications. It is recommended for use in finished products at levels of 0.05–5 ppm.
Natural Phenyl Ethyl Isovalerate
March 13, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 302The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 263Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 157Organic Flavor Clarification
- 152Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 59Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 57The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 43Microgreens Reporting for Duty
- 38Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 37Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 33A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy