Natural Advantage's natural phenyl ethyl isovalerate offers an aroma and flavor profile with fruity, rosy, green, peach and honey notes, making it useful in apricot, peach, pineapple, fruit punch, honey, tea and tobacco flavor applications. It is recommended for use in finished products at levels of 0.05–5 ppm.
Natural Phenyl Ethyl Isovalerate
March 13, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 226Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 208A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 195Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 171Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 147Organic Flavor Clarification
- 135Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 81Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 56U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 47Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 42γ-Decalactone: March 2016