Natural ethyl phenylacetate (FEMA# 2452, CAS# 101-97-3) from Natural Advantage provides an odor and flavor described as honeylike with cocoa notes. Found naturally in cocoa, honey, sake and tea, it works well in apricot, brown sugar, butter, butterscotch, cherry, cocoa, peach, tobacco, vanilla and heavy fruit flavor applications. Recommended use levels in finished consumer goods are 0.05-8 ppm.
Natural Ethyl Phenylacetate
March 5, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 219Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 204A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 193Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 171Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 147Organic Flavor Clarification
- 135Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 81Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 55U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 48Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 41Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors