Vigon International offers orange 15-fold decolorized (FEMA# 2821, CAS# 68606-94-0), a colorless material that has applications in flavors and fragrances seeking a zesty, fresh orange bottom note. The ingredient is folded from Florida orange oil and works well in color-sensitive applications.
Orange 15-Fold Decolorized
March 20, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 156Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 144Organic Flavor Clarification
- 131In Safety Testing We Trust: Strengthening Natural Evaluation
- 114The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 84Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials
- 61Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 58The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 48Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 42Aroma Chemicals From the Tropics
- 37Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy