Vigon International offers orange 15-fold decolorized (FEMA# 2821, CAS# 68606-94-0), a colorless material that has applications in flavors and fragrances seeking a zesty, fresh orange bottom note. The ingredient is folded from Florida orange oil and works well in color-sensitive applications.
Orange 15-Fold Decolorized
March 20, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 243Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 227A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 219Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 141Organic Flavor Clarification
- 118Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 101Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 94Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 81U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 56The Citrus Trail
- 36Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine