Ultra International offers coriander seed oil (FEMA# 2334, CAS# 8008-52-4), which can provide a floral, spicy odor to its applications and can be used in chewing gum, beverages, baked goods, condiments, candy and more.
Coriander Seed Oil
February 8, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 237Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 188A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 180Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 128Organic Flavor Clarification
- 117Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 95Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 73Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 48U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 40Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 37γ-Decalactone: March 2016