Ultra International offers coriander seed oil (FEMA# 2334, CAS# 8008-52-4), which can provide a floral, spicy odor to its applications and can be used in chewing gum, beverages, baked goods, condiments, candy and more.
Coriander Seed Oil
February 8, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 301The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 156Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 147Organic Flavor Clarification
- 117Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 59Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 58The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 45Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 36Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 31Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 29U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy