Bell Flavors & Fragrances offers δ-dodecalactone, natural (FEMA# 2401, CAS# 713-95-1), a clear, colorless to pale yellow liquid with flavor and fragrance applications. The material’s fresh fruit, oily coconut aroma can be used in aldehydic perfumes, heavy florals and in general for new notes in fragrance. And its peachy, pear and plumlike flavor profile can be used in flavor compositions in mere traces, for imitation butter and pear, as well as in various fruit complexes.
February 3, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 237Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 208A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 201Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 129Organic Flavor Clarification
- 120Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 94Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 85Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 68U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 39Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 33γ-Decalactone: March 2016