Bell Flavors & Fragrances offers δ-dodecalactone, natural (FEMA# 2401, CAS# 713-95-1), a clear, colorless to pale yellow liquid with flavor and fragrance applications. The material’s fresh fruit, oily coconut aroma can be used in aldehydic perfumes, heavy florals and in general for new notes in fragrance. And its peachy, pear and plumlike flavor profile can be used in flavor compositions in mere traces, for imitation butter and pear, as well as in various fruit complexes.
January 12, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 121Organic Flavor Clarification
- 118What Will Be the New Definition of 'Natural'?
- 109Report: APAC Is Fastest Growing Food Additive Market
- 71Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 25Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- 23Monk Fruit Juice Launched as Sugar Substitute
- 22Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 18Evolva Introduces Zero-Cal. Sweetener
- 17Progress in Essential Oils: Lavender Oil
- 16Caproic Acid
- Market Overview: Vibrant India
4/30/2009, Sant Sanganeria, Ultra International Limited
- Progress in Essential Oils
3/5/2010, Brian M. Lawrence
- Raw Material Bulletin: CSA Roundtable
7/29/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Reformulating the Future
10/28/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Better Botanical Extracts Through Advanced Extraction Technology
11/15/2010, Armin Prahst, Teawolf