Natural Advantage has introduced its non-dairy natural milk, cream and butter enhancers. The natural milk enhancer can add a milk taste and mouthfeel to non-dairy chocolate and vanilla beverages. At a usage level of 0.02%, it gives 2% and skim milk the taste and mouthfeel of whole milk. Additionally, the natural cream enhancer adds sweetness and a creamy mouthfeel to food products. The use level range is 0.02–0.2%.
Non-dairy Natural Milk, Cream and Butter Enhancers
January 23, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 244Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 222A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 216Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 138Organic Flavor Clarification
- 113Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 97Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 94Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 80U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 57The Citrus Trail
- 35Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- Raw Material Bulletin: September 2015
2/26/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Progress in Essential Oils: Turmeric Oil, Part 1
2/29/2016, Brian M. Lawrence, Consultant
- γ-Decalactone: March 2016
2/29/2016, John Wright
- Raw Material Bulletin: August 2014
- Endpoint. Defending Nature’s F&F Sources
2/29/2016, Rachel L. Grabenhofer, Scientific Acquisitions Editor, Allured Business Media