1-Furfuryl pyrrole (FEMA# 3284, CAS# 1438-94-4) from Pyrazine Specialties has horseradish, mustard seed and mushroomlike odor characteristics. This flavor material is found naturally in wheaten bread, coffee, beer, roasted peanuts, filberts and almonds, malt, okra, popcorn and roasted chicken.
December 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 143What Will Be the New Definition of 'Natural'?
- 114Organic Flavor Clarification
- 104Report: APAC Is Fastest Growing Food Additive Market
- 70Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 38Evolva Introduces Zero-Cal. Sweetener
- 31Monk Fruit Juice Launched as Sugar Substitute
- 31Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- 24Progress in Essential Oils
- 21Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 18A Preliminary Report on the World Production of Some Selected Essential Oils and Countries
- Market Overview: Vibrant India
4/30/2009, Sant Sanganeria, Ultra International Limited
- Progress in Essential Oils
3/5/2010, Brian M. Lawrence
- Raw Material Bulletin: CSA Roundtable
7/29/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Reformulating the Future
10/28/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Better Botanical Extracts Through Advanced Extraction Technology
11/15/2010, Armin Prahst, Teawolf