Treatt has expanded its FTNF Treattarome line with Black Tea Treattarome Extra 9768. A natural, clear water-white distillate created for use in tea beverages, this material offers a powerful, freshly brewed aroma plus robust back notes and natural astringency. It can be used as the sole tea ingredient in ready-to-drink teas, as well as an alternative to tea concentrates and powders.
Black Tea Treattarome Extra 9768
December 19, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 156Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 145Organic Flavor Clarification
- 131In Safety Testing We Trust: Strengthening Natural Evaluation
- 118The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 84Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials
- 62Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 58The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 48Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 42Aroma Chemicals From the Tropics
- 38Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy