Allylix, Inc.’s valencene natural 102 (FEMA# 3443, CAS# 4630-07-3) is characteristic of sweet, fresh flavors and the aromas of citrus, juicy orange, grapefruit and wood. The ingredient is developed via a fermentation process that biosynthetically produces commercial quantities of valencene in its natural state. Useful in beverage, confection and OTC health care flavors, the material can also be used in fragrances, food ingredients, insect repellents and other specialty chemical applications.
Valencene Natural 102
December 12, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 156Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 144Organic Flavor Clarification
- 131In Safety Testing We Trust: Strengthening Natural Evaluation
- 114The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 84Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials
- 61Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 58The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 48Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 42Aroma Chemicals From the Tropics
- 37Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy