Lavender oil Bulgarian (FEMA# 2622, CAS# 8000-28-0) from Ultra International B.V. offers a fresh, sweet, floral odor, and has applications in baked goods, candy, and alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
Lavender Oil Bulgarian
December 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 249Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 223A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 218Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 132Organic Flavor Clarification
- 104Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 89Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 81U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 72Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 62The Citrus Trail
- 35Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- Progress in Essential Oils: Turmeric Oil, Part 1
2/29/2016, Brian M. Lawrence, Consultant
- γ-Decalactone: March 2016
2/29/2016, John Wright
- Raw Material Bulletin: August 2014
- Endpoint. Defending Nature’s F&F Sources
2/29/2016, Rachel L. Grabenhofer, Scientific Acquisitions Editor, Allured Business Media
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: March 2016
2/29/2016, Judith Michalski, Senior Flavorist, abelei flavors