Lavender oil Bulgarian (FEMA# 2622, CAS# 8000-28-0) from Ultra International B.V. offers a fresh, sweet, floral odor, and has applications in baked goods, candy, and alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
Lavender Oil Bulgarian
December 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 158Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 154The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 147Organic Flavor Clarification
- 106In Safety Testing We Trust: Strengthening Natural Evaluation
- 70Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials
- 59Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 59Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 57The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 42Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 37Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy