Firmenich’s naturals business unit has extended its range of aqueous extracts based on the recovery of volatiles, adding Strawberry Essence 983547. The ingredient’s profile is a balance between fresh, green-fruity strawberry top notes and syrupy, fruity and creamy bottom notes. FTNF (from the named food) declarable, it can be used in fresh aromas, juice, flavored waters, carbonated soft drinks and dairy products.
Strawberry Essence 983547
December 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 155Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 147Organic Flavor Clarification
- 134The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 130In Safety Testing We Trust: Strengthening Natural Evaluation
- 82Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials
- 63Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 58The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 53Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 40Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 39Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy