Taste Advantage has launched a natural vegetarian beef fat replacer to mask off flavors such as metallic and liverlike notes in dairy cow meat and to enhance the beef flavor of steer meat. It is recommended for use at levels of 100–500 ppm in final products, including ground meat, steaks, tenderloins, filets and more.
Natural Vegetarian Beef Fat Replacer
October 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 223Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 205A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 195Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 171Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 147Organic Flavor Clarification
- 135Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 81Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 56U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 48Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 41Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors