A.M. Todd offers 2-methyl tetrahydrofuran-3-thiol, natural 0.10% in ETOH (FEMA# 3787, CAS# 57124-87-5), which imparts a strong roasted meat, cooked onion and garlic flavor to products when used at 10–100 ppb.
2-Methyl Tetrahydrofuran-3-thiol, Natural 0.10% in ETOH
October 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 156Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 146Organic Flavor Clarification
- 130In Safety Testing We Trust: Strengthening Natural Evaluation
- 125The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 82Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials
- 63Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 58The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 51Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 38Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 37Aroma Chemicals From the Tropics
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy