A.M. Todd offers 2-methyl tetrahydrofuran-3-thiol, natural 0.10% in ETOH (FEMA# 3787, CAS# 57124-87-5), which imparts a strong roasted meat, cooked onion and garlic flavor to products when used at 10–100 ppb.
2-Methyl Tetrahydrofuran-3-thiol, Natural 0.10% in ETOH
October 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 243Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 227A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 219Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 141Organic Flavor Clarification
- 118Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 101Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 94Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 81U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 56The Citrus Trail
- 36Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine