Natural flavors "will completely change our industry in the next 20 years," says Also Uva, president, Firmenich Flavors. In a recent interview, Uva and Firmenich Flavors' naturals business development manager, Leila Ojjeh, discussed the drivers of the natural flavors market demand and the technological challenges they present.
Reformulating the Future
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 209Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: April 2016
- 197The Passion Fruit Core: 2-Methyl-4-propyl-1,3-oxathine
- 109Organic Flavor Clarification
- 108Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- 90Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
- 56What Will Be the New Definition of 'Natural'?
- 55γ-Decalactone: March 2016
- 38Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 35Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: March 2016
- 33Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- Flavor Ingredients for the EU and Beyond
- Progress in Essential Oils: Turmeric Oil
8/19/2015, Brian M. Lawrence
- Raw Materials Bulletin: October 2015
2/8/2016, Ginny Stein
- Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- Progress in Essential Oils: Lavender Oil
10/22/2015, Brian M. Lawrence