Natural flavors "will completely change our industry in the next 20 years," says Also Uva, president, Firmenich Flavors. In a recent interview, Uva and Firmenich Flavors' naturals business development manager, Leila Ojjeh, discussed the drivers of the natural flavors market demand and the technological challenges they present.
Reformulating the Future
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 249Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 222A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 221Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 135Organic Flavor Clarification
- 104Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 82U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 67Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 63The Citrus Trail
- 56Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 35Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- Progress in Essential Oils: Turmeric Oil, Part 1
2/29/2016, Brian M. Lawrence, Consultant
- γ-Decalactone: March 2016
2/29/2016, John Wright
- Raw Material Bulletin: August 2014
- Endpoint. Defending Nature’s F&F Sources
2/29/2016, Rachel L. Grabenhofer, Scientific Acquisitions Editor, Allured Business Media
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: March 2016
2/29/2016, Judith Michalski, Senior Flavorist, abelei flavors