Natural flavors "will completely change our industry in the next 20 years," says Also Uva, president, Firmenich Flavors. In a recent interview, Uva and Firmenich Flavors' naturals business development manager, Leila Ojjeh, discussed the drivers of the natural flavors market demand and the technological challenges they present.
Reformulating the Future
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 304The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 156Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 149Organic Flavor Clarification
- 114Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 59Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 58The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 45Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 36Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 31Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 29U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy