The Milwaukee site serves as the world corporate headquarters for this privately controlled company. The research facility has an extensive technical library and up-to-date computer capabilities. The US chemical ingredient business employs 35, housed in a series of three newly constructed buildings. The French chemical ingredient business and employs another 75 for a combined 110 worldwide.
The Creative Flavorist: Fontarome Chemical
May 2, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Raw Materials
- 342Organic Flavor Clarification
- 329U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 198Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 139Market outlook: Organic Essential Oils
- 113Part 1: The Microstructure of and Compartmentation in the Ripe Vanilla Bean
- 42Flavor compounds: Meaty Aromas, Part II
- 37Kesom Oil—A Natural Source of Aliphatic Aldehydes
- 30Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 28Key materials: Inside Vanilla
- 23Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: September 2016