The European Commission has published a list of valid applications for smoke flavorings. The list can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/foodchemicalssafety/flavouring/smokeflavouring_en.htm.
Smoke Flavorings Applications
July 3, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Savory
- 147Savor the Flavor with Kombu
- 52Chobani’s New Sweet and Spicy Flavors
- 11Flavor Creation: Composing Savory Flavors
- 9IFF Demos Natural Beef Flavors
- 7Flavorchem Publishes Savory Flavor Recipe Book for Customers
- 7New EU Natural Beef, Chicken Flavors from IFF
- 7Savor the Savory: Sulfur Aroma Chemicals
- 5Kokumi: Unlocking the Secrets of Fullness and Richness
- 3Umami: Fifth Taste? Flavor Enhancer?
- 3Flavor Formulation: The Challenges Facing Savory Flavor Formulation
- Analysis: Twice-cooked Chip Aroma Yields Bitter Cocoa and Floral Notes
3/19/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Clean Labels, Commoditization and Cost Controls
5/15/2009, Shane McDonald, Kalsec
- Value-added Strategies for Savory Flavor Systems
5/15/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- IFF Demos Natural Beef Flavors
- The Spice Trail: Garlic
2/24/2010, Daemmon Reeve, purchasing manager, Treatt plc