Wixon Introduces New Sauce Flavors
Posted: April 14, 2009
Wixon, Inc., (St. Francis, Wisconsin) has introduced new sauce flavors for meat, pasta and side dish markets. The flavors include:
- Arrabbiata—an Italian style blend of spices, chili pepper, onion, and garlic,
- Baharat—a Middle Eastern, spicy all-purpose blend,
- Coq au Vin—a blend of chicken broth, tomato powder, onion and garlic,
- Kung pao—an Asian blend of sherry wine powder, soy sauce, sesame, brown sugar, red bell pepper and spices, and
- Sunny citrus ginger—a blend of citrus notes with ginger, red bell peppers, and wasabi horseradish powder.