The protein division at Wixon has developed a new technology that reduces sodium while enhancing flavor. The proprietary Wix-Fresh Reduced Sodium System (RSS) can reduce sodium by up to 50% in a variety of meat applications. It will be introduced at the AMI Expo in Dallas this week (May 2–3).
Wixon Announces Sodium Reducer
April 30, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Savory
- 62Umami: Fifth Taste Flavor Enhancer?
- 37Creating Thermal Processes Workshop
- 22Flavor Creation: Composing Savory Flavors
- 17Savory Flavors Reaction Systems
- 11Patent Pick: Pet Food Flavor Additives
- 8Chobani’s New Sweet and Spicy Flavors
- 7Flavor Formulation: The Challenges Facing Savory Flavor Formulation
- 6Flavor Focus: Meaty Aromas
- 5Clean Labels, Commoditization and Cost Controls
- 5Savor the Savory: Sulfur Aroma Chemicals