Several times a year, beverage flavorist Kathi Sparks and members of the flavor chemist team at Wild Flavors take part in "proactive flavor" projects, developing lines addressing particular industry trends. This time, the team custom tailored a flavor range for the company's health ingredients for beverages, nutritional bars and coatings, and other foods with functionality.
Functional Flavor Profiles
October 28, 2010
Most Popular in Multi-use
- 274Campbell’s Soup Modifies Original Recipe
- 64Flavor Encapsulation: Spray Drying
- 45Technical and Sensory Impacts of Clean Labels
- 27A Tale of Four Demos: The Process Flavorist’s Evolving Toolbox
- 25Flavor Formulations at your Fingertips!
- 23On the job: Becoming a Flavor Chemist
- 22Flavor Creation: 9 Lessons in How to Win
- 19Octanoic Acid
- 19Flavorcon: Focus on Ingredients
- Flavor Creation: 9 Lessons in How to Win
5/7/2009, John Bedford, Mastertaste Inc.
- The Flavorist's View: the Economy’s Impact on Consolidation, Unique Formulation, New Raw Materials and Training
1/16/2009, John Wright, flavorist and author
- Frugality is the New Key Driver in Flavors
1/19/2009, Scott Nadison, Flavor & Fragrance Specialties
- Flavor Bites: Flavor Creation in Germany
3/18/2009, John Wright
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials
3/18/2009, Gerard Mosciano