The National Association of Flavors and Food-Ingredient Systems (NAFFS; www.naffs.org) recently held its winter meeting at The French Culinary Institute in New York. The event featured an "Emerging Flavors in Dairy Applications" theme, including a live demonstration featuring new flavors, textures and trends in dairy applications from Zac Young, pastry chef at Flex Mussels and a contestant on Bravo's Top Chef: Just Desserts.
Dairy Concepts: Highlights from the NAFFS Winter Meeting
March 21, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Dairy
- 298Flavor Bites: Hexanoic Acid
- 204Fruit-Cheese for Kids: End of the Picky Eater?
- 25Flavour Compounds in Cheese
- 23Symrise Offers Enzyme-Modified and Cultured Dairy Flavors
- 14Tea-rrific! Ice Cream Changes the Frozen Treat Game
- 12Flavor Formulation: My Top Seven Dairy Materials
- 12Flavor Bites: δ-Hexadecalactone
- 12Flavour compounds in fermented milks
- 11Smile for the Camera and Say (Chocolate) Cheese!
- 11The Flavour of Milk
- Flavor Bites: Hexanoic Acid
3/27/2017, John Wright
- Tea-rrific! Ice Cream Changes the Frozen Treat Game
6/27/2016, Megan Marfilius
- Smile for the Camera and Say (Chocolate) Cheese!
11/23/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Fruit-Cheese for Kids: End of the Picky Eater?
4/19/2017, Ryan Daily