The National Association of Flavors and Food-Ingredient Systems (NAFFS; www.naffs.org) recently held its winter meeting at The French Culinary Institute in New York. The event featured an "Emerging Flavors in Dairy Applications" theme, including a live demonstration featuring new flavors, textures and trends in dairy applications from Zac Young, pastry chef at Flex Mussels and a contestant on Bravo's Top Chef: Just Desserts.
Dairy Concepts: Highlights from the NAFFS Winter Meeting
March 21, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Dairy
- 5The Flavour of Milk
- 5Yogurt Drinks Across Borders
- 5Symrise Offers Enzyme-Modified and Cultured Dairy Flavors
- 5Flavour compounds in fermented milks
- 4Dairy Flavor Formulation
- 2Flavour Compounds in Cheese
- 2Dairy Enhancer
- 2Flavor Formulation: My Top Seven Dairy Materials
- 1DairiConcepts Adds to Cheese, Dairy Flavors Line
- 1Dairy Flavors: New Formulations for New Challenges