The National Association of Flavors and Food-Ingredient Systems (NAFFS; www.naffs.org) recently held its winter meeting at The French Culinary Institute in New York. The event featured an "Emerging Flavors in Dairy Applications" theme, including a live demonstration featuring new flavors, textures and trends in dairy applications from Zac Young, pastry chef at Flex Mussels and a contestant on Bravo's Top Chef: Just Desserts.
Dairy Concepts: Highlights from the NAFFS Winter Meeting
March 21, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Dairy
- 77Dairy Flavors: New Formulations for New Challenges
- 17The Flavour of Milk
- 14Symrise Offers Enzyme-Modified and Cultured Dairy Flavors
- 11Smile for the Camera and Say (Chocolate) Cheese!
- 10Flavour Compounds in Cheese
- 10Flavour compounds in fermented milks
- 9Flavor Formulation: My Top Seven Dairy Materials
- 8Flavor Bites: δ-Hexadecalactone
- 7Dairy Flavor Formulation
- 7Tea-rrific! Ice Cream Changes the Frozen Treat Game
- The Flavour of Milk
4/7/2016, John C. Price and Donald J. Manning
- Flavour compounds in fermented milks
4/13/2016, Valerie M. Marshall
- Flavour Compounds in Cheese
4/13/2016, Barry A. Law
- Tea-rrific! Ice Cream Changes the Frozen Treat Game
6/27/2016, Megan Marfilius
- Smile for the Camera and Say (Chocolate) Cheese!
11/23/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky