The National Association of Flavors and Food-Ingredient Systems (NAFFS; www.naffs.org) recently held its winter meeting at The French Culinary Institute in New York. The event featured an "Emerging Flavors in Dairy Applications" theme, including a live demonstration featuring new flavors, textures and trends in dairy applications from Zac Young, pastry chef at Flex Mussels and a contestant on Bravo's Top Chef: Just Desserts.
Dairy Concepts: Highlights from the NAFFS Winter Meeting
March 21, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Dairy
- 8Symrise Offers Enzyme-Modified and Cultured Dairy Flavors
- 6Flavor Bites: δ-Hexadecalactone
- 6Dairy Flavor Formulation
- 4Molecule of the Month: 2,3-Pentanedione
- 4The Flavour of Milk
- 4Yogurt Drinks Across Borders
- 3Flavour Compounds in Cheese
- 2Flavor Formulation: My Top Seven Dairy Materials
- 2Dairy Flavors: New Formulations for New Challenges
- 1Cheese Acids