Virginia Dare (Brooklyn, New York) has created new oil soluble flavors for chocolate and compound coatings. The new flavors include pomegranate, green apple, tea, mojito, cappuccino and sauterne, and can be used to flavor white, milk and dark chocolate and other applications requiring oil soluble flavors.
Virginia Dare Creates New Chocolate Flavors
June 29, 2009
Most Popular in Confectionery
- 41New Insights: Sweet Taste Mechanisms
- 10Indulge in Healthy Chocolate
- 7Japan’s Sweet Tooth Leads to Limited Edition KitKats
- 6Cargill Develops Flavor Solutions for Rebiana
- 4Virginia Dare Creates New Chocolate Flavors
- 2Healthy Sweets on the Rise
- 1Dark Chocolate Sees the Light
- 1How Bold Can You Go?
- 1Flavor Chocolate Trends from 2007