Wixon Inc., (St. Francis, Wisconsin) has introduced Mag-nifique, a taste modifier that enhances sweetness and reduces the lingering aftertaste caused by stevia. The product can be used in beverages, desserts, snacks, baked goods any other application that uses stevia as a sugar substitute. Mag-nifique does not impact the texture, nutritional panel, chemical behavior or heat stability of the product, nor does it break down or alter its flavor in cooking, freezing, or shelf-life applications.
Wixon Introduces Mag-nifique for Stevia
May 21, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Beverage
- 474Hybrid Beverages Pick Up the Pace With Millennials
- 321PepsiCo Makes A Splash With Trendy Beverage
- 265New Brew: Jesse Valenciana of Goose Island Talks Beer Flavor Trends
- 264Carolina Global Brewing Announces “Clean” Cocktails
- 104Flavor Bites: Acetal
- 103Stability of Beverage Flavor Emulsions
- 85Citrus Flavor Stability: the Holy Grail
- 74Spiked Sparkling Water Adds Hint of Japanese Flavor
- 72Beverage Emulsions and the Utilization of Gum Acacia as Emulsifier/Stabilizer
- 70Moving Tea Flavors Forward