Most Popular in Flavor
- 6402016 Booming Craft Beer Trends
- 580Five Exotic Fruit Flavor Trends from All Over the World
- 5227 Fabulous Food & Beverage Trends
- 380Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
- 352Resveratrol Launched to European Markets
- 348President Signs GMO Labeling Bill into Law; Industry Sighs on Uniformity
- 336Flavor Bites: Benzyl acetate
- 333Rio 2016 Summer Olympics Brings Anticipated New Brazilian Flavors
- 276FDA Issues Final Rule on GRAS
- 271Try the New Spectacularly Sweet and Spicy Flavor Trend
Recent in Flavor (page 32 of 50)
According to a recent Technomic study, 73% of consumers say that if they try and like a menu item with an innovative flavor, they would be highly likely to return to the restaurant for the same menu item.
The agency has opened a 60-day comment period on this preliminary determination to collect additional data and to gain input on the time potentially needed for food manufacturers to reformulate.
Key trend themes include: Return of the rose, very berry and scents of spirits.
A recent study showed cheesecake samples on round white plates were rated sweeter than those on black plates.
The company's new generation of vanilla flavors, Govanil, allow for a lower use of fat and sugar in pastry, bakery and chocolate food products.
10/24/2013 | Judith Michalski
Judith Michalski, senior flavorist, discusses flavor use and applications with the latest materials.
10/24/2013 | Reshma Shetty
A survey of the development of cultured F&F ingredients, the latest chapter in a 9,000-year tradition.
Highlights from the Second Annual Flavor, Fragrance and Perception Conference at Rutgers University.
10/24/2013 | Carolyn Fritz, Allylix
Recent production milestones demonstrate commercial viability of biosynthesis.
10/24/2013 | John Wright
Used alone or with other similar aliphatic dienals, this ingredient adds a fried character to flavors.
A trend analysis from Innova.
Juice-infused energy drinks, premium teas and fermented beverages are becoming increasingly popular with consumers, according to recent trend forecasts from Canadean and Wild Flavors.