Most Popular in Flavor
- 77912 Flavors From Around the World That Should Be on Your Radar
- 667Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 446Study Reveals That Color Affects Taste Perception
- 405Le Herbe Names World's First Master Blender of Cannabis Beverages
- 393How are Pets, Millennials and Essential Oils Shaping F&F?
- 386Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: October 2016
- 348Five Exotic Fruit Flavor Trends from All Over the World
- 298Flavor Bites: Two Thiazoles
- 252Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
- 220Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
Recent in Flavor (page 32 of 50)
General Mills has filed a patent for dough formulations that use less sodium and more health-oriented fats.
Mintel and Leatherhead Food Research expect the value of stevia as an additive for use in food and beverage manufacturing to grow to $275 million by 2017.
The trend, which highlights the inventive ways urban home cooks with limited space are still creating bold flavor, has helped cultivate a new kind of cooking.
“Sugar is the new tobacco."
Bell Flavors & Fragrances has revealed its trend themes for 2014 which include sweet meets savory as well as sweet and spicy.
Senomyx has been assigned a U.S. patent 8,609,173 for "compositions comprising sweetness enhancers and methods of making them."
Emerging trends include chili, modern masala, clever compact cooking and more.
12/23/2013 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Sustainability, green chemistry, biotech, mint, citrus, China’s F&F industry and more.
Fernet, guasaca and green coconut are among the flavors on this year’s list.
Complex flavor, nutritive content.
The legislation, covering the use of smoke flavorings, will apply January 1, 2014, though manufacturers have until January 1, 2015, to comply.
Following a thorough review of evidence provided both by animal and human studies, experts have ruled out a potential risk of aspartame causing damage to genes and inducing cancer.