Most Popular in Flavor
- 515Symrise Uses Food and Pleasure Study to Create New Flavors
- 48812 Flavors From Around the World That Should Be on Your Radar
- 381Flavor Bites: cis-3-Hexenol
- 366Top Ten Tasty Cocktail Concoctions of 2016
- 355Study Reveals That Color Affects Taste Perception
- 332Organic Flavor Clarification
- 329Is This Organic? The Memoir of a Millennial
- 318U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 251Le Herbe Cannabis Cold Brew Coffee Debuts Three New Flavors
- 250Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: November 2016
Recent in Flavor (page 32 of 50)
Includes three ingredients and a change in FEMA GRAS status for quinoline (FEMA# 3470).
The proposed rule, which includes requiring ingredient listings of e-cigarettes to be registered with the FDA, will be available for public comment for 75 days.
4/23/2014 | Judith Michalski
Juniper berry extract, carob beans oleoresin, oil blood orange Italian 5-fold, hyssop oil, 4-acetyl-2-methyl pyrimidine and more.
Industry experts discuss how sustainability is changing their jobs, their companies and the broader F&F industry.
How the tempo of new innovation and shorter product lifecycles is changing the flavorist’s job.
4/22/2014 | Estelle Delort and Dave Bowen
The diversity of citrus is not well understood, allowing room for new, compelling discoveries in tonalities.
4/22/2014 | John Wright
Sharp, fruity and instantly recognizable as pineapple, this ingredient has unexpected uses in a variety of flavor profiles.
According to report in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, diacetyl was one of the most intense volatile compounds, for example, in the aroma of pasteurized AA butter.
Move "not based upon sufficient information," according to key trade groups.
Obese smokers in the study perceived less creaminess, sweetness and pleasure while tasting puddings than did the other three groups.
A recent study finds pandas have a penchant for some natural sweeteners including fructose and sucrose.
The European Commission has published new proposals for a new regulation on organic production and the labeling of organic products.