Most Popular in Flavor
- 595Study Reveals That Color Affects Taste Perception
- 574Trends to Taste: 2016 Sees Multi-faceted Flavors on the Rise
- 557Firmenich Announces 2016 Flavor of the Year
- 486Beverage Flavor Trends: Healthy, Clean and Oh So Fizzy
- 292Keeping Beverages Clean
- 2632016 Flavor Trends Full of New Culinary Experiences
- 245Report: Flavor & Fragrance Market Expected to Grow to $26.5 Billion by 2016
- 211Campbell Starts to Label 'GMO'
- 206The Last Word: The Miseducation of the F&F Industry
- 205Savor the Flavor with Kombu
Recent in Flavor (page 16 of 40)
Mango, bourbon and beyond.
According to the report, the food additives market in India is expected to register a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of over 12% during 2015-2020.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) are recommending reduced sugar and salt consumption as well as front-of-package food labels on all food and beverage products.
Report notes market stability in North America and Europe, growth in Asia-Pacific.
FEMA noted: "There is no apparent direct regulatory authority in the United States to use flavors in e-cigarettes."
2/20/2015 | Judith Michalski
Tamarind solid extract, natural cocoa extract, 2-mercaptoanisole and more.
Rising spending power, aging populations, millennial influencers, new ingredients, changing tastes and more.
2/20/2015 | Jamie Rice
What impact will the dramatic slowing of growth in global food and drink markets over the next five years have on the opportunity for flavors in emerging markets?
How shifting global production, new technologies and markets, and emerging customer needs are changing the citrus landscape.
2/20/2015 | Patrick Dunphy
A reappraisal of blanching and fermentation methods.
Symrise initiative seeks to preserve more of the value chain in the country of origin.
2/20/2015 | John Wright
This powerful green note is equally at home in roasted and raw varieties of bell pepper and jalapeño flavors.