Most Popular in Flavor
- 783Trends to Taste: 2016 Sees Multi-faceted Flavors on the Rise
- 610Study Reveals That Color Affects Taste Perception
- 565Beverage Flavor Trends: Healthy, Clean and Oh So Fizzy
- 557Firmenich Announces 2016 Flavor of the Year
- 381Sip Up on Beverage Trends
- 285Keeping Beverages Clean
- 2682016 Flavor Trends Full of New Culinary Experiences
- 257Campbell Starts to Label 'GMO'
- 236Report: Flavor & Fragrance Market Expected to Grow to $26.5 Billion by 2016
- 197Top Spring and Summer 2016 Scent Trends
Recent in Flavor (page 14 of 36)
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) are recommending reduced sugar and salt consumption as well as front-of-package food labels on all food and beverage products.
Report notes market stability in North America and Europe, growth in Asia-Pacific.
FEMA noted: "There is no apparent direct regulatory authority in the United States to use flavors in e-cigarettes."
Rising spending power, aging populations, millennial influencers, new ingredients, changing tastes and more.
2/20/2015 | Jamie Rice
What impact will the dramatic slowing of growth in global food and drink markets over the next five years have on the opportunity for flavors in emerging markets?
Estimates largely unchanged.
A few of the tomatoes highlighted in this line include juicy type tomato, fresh vine type tomato, sun-dried type tomato, sweet cooked type tomato and more.
The flavors, available in several formulations, include Brown Butter, Butter in My Coffee, Nut Butter, Savory Butter and Strawberry Butter.
The bill, introduced by Rep. Rosa DeLauro (Conn.) and Sen. Richard Durbin (Ill.), proposes to transfer to the Food Safety Administration the "food safety, labeling, inspection, and enforcement functions that, as of the day before the effective date of this Act, are performed by other federal agencies."
Trends include artisanal products, herbal teas and metal fragrance notes.
Sensient's flavor trends for 2015 include Smoked Chantilly Food, African Blue Basil, Maple Mirch (Mirchi) and more.
Select highlights from the annual meeting of the National Association of Flavors & Food-Ingredient Systems.