Most Popular in Flavor
- 628EU Deletes Four Flavor Ingredients on Safety Concerns
- 536Look Who's Talkin' About Natural: FDA Ends Comments
- 451Shaking Things Up With New Cocktail Flavor Trends
- 365Synthesis and Authentication of Natural Vanillins Prepared by Fermentation
- 344The Sweet Spot: 3 Lollipop and Hard Candy Trends
- 241Fresh Produce Trending Strongly in 2016
- 215Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
- 210Flavor Bites: Sotolon
- 180The Passion Fruit Core: 2-Methyl-4-propyl-1,3-oxathine
- 162EFSA: Citrus Flavor Perilla Aldehyde is Unsafe, Genotoxic
Recent in Flavor (page 13 of 13)
Recent reports show bitter and sour as a trending flavor with potential to replace sodium and sugar.
FEMA says the Notice of Intent to List does not describe furfuryl alcohol as a flavor ingredient. #furfurylalcoholprop65
Bell Flavors and Fragrances created a range of new Asian inspired flavors for foods and beverages.
Wixon launches its new ingredient, Mag-nifique Sour Lift as a sour flavor enhancer.
FEMA has released its GRAS 27 flavoring list, which includes newly GRAS'd materials and changes to several GRAS statuses.
Using proprietary fermentation technology, Evolva releases nootkatone that can be produced in higher quantities for the flavor and fragrance industry and more.
Highlights from the British Society of Flavourists’ event in Singapore.