Most Popular in Flavor
- 691EU Deletes Four Flavor Ingredients on Safety Concerns
- 577Look Who's Talkin' About Natural: FDA Ends Comments
- 463Synthesis and Authentication of Natural Vanillins Prepared by Fermentation
- 459Shaking Things Up With New Cocktail Flavor Trends
- 363The Sweet Spot: 3 Lollipop and Hard Candy Trends
- 251Fresh Produce Trending Strongly in 2016
- 223Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
- 219Flavor Bites: Sotolon
- 182The Passion Fruit Core: 2-Methyl-4-propyl-1,3-oxathine
- 167Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
Recent in Flavor (page 13 of 13)
More than 50% of the flavors sold globally consist of citrus, according to Citromax.
Recent reports show bitter and sour as a trending flavor with potential to replace sodium and sugar.
FEMA says the Notice of Intent to List does not describe furfuryl alcohol as a flavor ingredient. #furfurylalcoholprop65
Bell Flavors and Fragrances created a range of new Asian inspired flavors for foods and beverages.
Wixon launches its new ingredient, Mag-nifique Sour Lift as a sour flavor enhancer.
FEMA has released its GRAS 27 flavoring list, which includes newly GRAS'd materials and changes to several GRAS statuses.
Using proprietary fermentation technology, Evolva releases nootkatone that can be produced in higher quantities for the flavor and fragrance industry and more.
Highlights from the British Society of Flavourists’ event in Singapore.