Most Popular in Flavor
- 602Study Reveals That Color Affects Taste Perception
- 578Trends to Taste: 2016 Sees Multi-faceted Flavors on the Rise
- 545Firmenich Announces 2016 Flavor of the Year
- 490Beverage Flavor Trends: Healthy, Clean and Oh So Fizzy
- 283Keeping Beverages Clean
- 2572016 Flavor Trends Full of New Culinary Experiences
- 231Report: Flavor & Fragrance Market Expected to Grow to $26.5 Billion by 2016
- 215Campbell Starts to Label 'GMO'
- 197The Last Word: The Miseducation of the F&F Industry
- 192Top Spring and Summer 2016 Scent Trends
Recent in Flavor (page 13 of 36)
Features grilled flavor trends range from a reverse sear technique for chicken to beyond-basic burger toppings like grilled avocado, mango slaw and Sriracha mayonnaise.
McCormick & Co. has launched 21 new products including flavored sea salts, chili peppers and burger sauce mix-ins that create bold, intense flavors.
Ethnic flavors are hot in 2015 and are ranked among the hottest menu trends 10 years from now according to the National Restaurant Association.
"Sound is no longer the forgotten flavor sense as far as the big food and drink companies are concerned," said Charles Spence in a recent review that appeared in the journal Flavour.
Tropicana said it found the combination of calcium lactate and hydroxyapatite in particular amounts has a “surprisingly good” taste.
The seasonings include Cheesy Blue, Chipotle Baby Back Rib, Nutty Honey Caramel, Sea Salt and Lime and Tomato Basil Garlic.
Mango, bourbon and beyond.
According to the report, the food additives market in India is expected to register a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of over 12% during 2015-2020.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) are recommending reduced sugar and salt consumption as well as front-of-package food labels on all food and beverage products.
Report notes market stability in North America and Europe, growth in Asia-Pacific.
FEMA noted: "There is no apparent direct regulatory authority in the United States to use flavors in e-cigarettes."
Rising spending power, aging populations, millennial influencers, new ingredients, changing tastes and more.