Most Popular in Flavor
- 757Upping Fragrance Intensity via Cyclodextrins*
- 599Five Exotic Fruit Flavor Trends from All Over the World
- 570Five Adventurous Flavor Trends
- 554Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 376Endpoint: A Discussion on Natural
- 361Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
- 341Flavor Bites: Cinnamyl Alcohol
- 324Fresh Fizz: Bell Develops Vegan Soft Drinks
- 310Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: September 2016
- 235Dried Meat Snacks are Seeking New Pastures
Recent in Flavor (page 31 of 50)
In all three experiments, participants could use the sense of smell to discriminate different levels of fat in the milk.
General Mills has filed a patent for dough formulations that use less sodium and more health-oriented fats.
Mintel and Leatherhead Food Research expect the value of stevia as an additive for use in food and beverage manufacturing to grow to $275 million by 2017.
The trend, which highlights the inventive ways urban home cooks with limited space are still creating bold flavor, has helped cultivate a new kind of cooking.
“Sugar is the new tobacco."
Bell Flavors & Fragrances has revealed its trend themes for 2014 which include sweet meets savory as well as sweet and spicy.
Senomyx has been assigned a U.S. patent 8,609,173 for "compositions comprising sweetness enhancers and methods of making them."
Emerging trends include chili, modern masala, clever compact cooking and more.
12/23/2013 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Sustainability, green chemistry, biotech, mint, citrus, China’s F&F industry and more.
Fernet, guasaca and green coconut are among the flavors on this year’s list.
Complex flavor, nutritive content.
The legislation, covering the use of smoke flavorings, will apply January 1, 2014, though manufacturers have until January 1, 2015, to comply.