Most Popular in Flavor
- 498Symrise Uses Food and Pleasure Study to Create New Flavors
- 419Pringles Introduces Three New Holiday Flavors
- 40512 Flavors From Around the World That Should Be on Your Radar
- 378Flavor Bites: cis-3-Hexenol
- 377Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: November 2016
- 348Study Reveals That Color Affects Taste Perception
- 345Coca-Cola Goes Ginger for Summertime in Australia
- 328Is This Organic? The Memoir of a Millennial
- 326Organic Flavor Clarification
- 300U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
Recent in Flavor (page 13 of 50)
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's highlight describes compounds that can modify sweet taste receptors and their ligands.
Kombu, a type of sea kelp, adds a savory taste in soups, stews, sauces or dried up and sprinkled over food.
1/4/2016 | Deniz Ataman
STEM education and careers for women are gaining traction within the F&F industry.
1/4/2016 | Judith Michalski
This edition features flavor profiles for caramel furanone, black pepper oleoresin, 2,3-Epoxyoctanal, and more.
1/4/2016 | Galeas et al.
Vanilla pompona is resistant to climate change and diseases, and therefore is preferred for hybridization with V. planifolia. Its chemical characterization was carried out in a series of experiments, described in this second of four parts.
1/4/2016 | John Wright
Despite the fact that the character of oct-2-en-4-one resembles strawberry jam rather than fresh strawberries, it functions in flavors as a specifically strawberry note.
Flavorchem Corp. launched a line of ingredients verified non-GMO through the Non-GMO Project.
Evolva announced the launch of EverSweet, the zero-calorie stevia sweetener.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's choice, from Tate & Lyle Ingredients Americas, describes stevia sweeteners containing rebaudioside B.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's choice, from T. Hasegawa Co., relates to an agent to impart hydrogenated oil flavor to products containing reduced amounts of hydrogenated oil.
How serious is the love for this seed?
Chobani yogurt will release a new line of savory flavors. The sweet and spicy, “flip” flavors will include chipotle pineapple and sriracha mango.