- How do I subscribe to Perfumer & Flavorist magazine?
- Visit www.PerfumerFlavorist.com/magsub and select your subscription type.
- What are the available subscription options available for P&F magazine?
- The print magazine is only available to qualified indiviuals who live in the United States. Individuals who live internationally can only receive the digital magazine.
All Access P&F Online
All Access P&F Online contains archived print articles from past and current magazines, as well as web-exclusive content, videos, events coverage, enhanced articles and much more.
The digital magazine is delivered every month via email and is identical to the print version.
The print magazine is delivered in print form and is available on a monthly basis.
Note: Only available to those living within the United States.
- How do I purchase a single copy of Perfumer & Flavorist magazine?
- Single issues are $30 each. To order contact:
- Perfumer & Flavorist
- Customer Service
- P.O. Box 3009
- Northbrook, IL 60065-3009
- E-mail: email@example.com; Tel: 1-866-366-9220; Fax: 1-847-291-4816
Where do I access the All Access P&F Online subscription?
Go to http://www.perfumerflavorist.com/magazine/. Then, go to the Current Issue section, followed by clicking on the “Table of Contents.” Lastly, you’ll be prompted to gain access by supplying your user ID and password.
What are the key benefits of having an All Access P&F Online subscription?
- Gain immediate access to more than 10 years of P&F content (1,994 articles!)
- Instant access to P&F’s exclusive videos
- The ability to search the entire P&F website for the most up-to-date, industry-related content
- Bookmark your favorite sections
- To be a part of the exclusive P&F’s community of readers
- Receive special offers for webinars and events
What are the key benefits of having a digital magazine?
- The printed magazine delivery is challenging within your region of the world
- You prefer to read your favorite articles in a digital format from any device
- You can search key words, download, share and print your favorite articles
- Instant access to past issues — some may include videos!
What are the key benefits of having a print magazine?
- You prefer to read your favorite articles in a printed format
- You prefer to pass along a printed version with your co-workers
What is the difference between the print magazine and the digital magazine?
- A digital subscription to Perfumer & Flavorist magazine is identical to the print subscription. The digital edition is delivered via e-mail the same day the print magazine is physically mailed each month. The same editorial content and advertising is present in the print and the digital edition.
- How do I advertise with Perfumer & Flavorist?
- Contact Paige Crist, Account Executive, at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.perfumerflavorist.com/advertising.