The 93rd Annual Convention of the National Association of Flavors and Food-Ingredient Systems (NAFFS) will be held November 4-7 at The Resort at Longboat Key Club, Longboat Key, Florida. Titled “New Tastes Heating Up America’s Plates: Global Approach to Flavor Innovation," the speaker lineup includes:
- Liz Sloan (Sloan Trends) on top flavor trends across categories
- Alissa Galatz (Product Dynamics/RQA) addressing new global flavor trends as evidenced by new product launches
- Connie Banning (FONA) on formulating with super fruits for novel flavors
- Valerie Jacklin (Pepsi) discussing global flavor and taste technologies and open innovation
- Mark McLellan (University of Florida/IFAS) on public-private partnerships
- Patrick McNamara (Scarinci & Hollenbeck) on regulatory and legislative issues impacting the flavor industry
For more information, contact NAFFS.