The global restructuring of fragrance industry associations is already underway. The European Flavour & Fragrance Association has split its activities, realigning fragrance under the auspices of the International Fragrance Association (IFRA). Meanwhile, the Fragrance Materials Association (FMA) has taken initial steps towards reorienting as a local affiliate of IFRA. In comments presented during the annual meeting of the Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM), chairman Simon Medley (BASF) highlighted the need for the fragrance industry’s science arm to evolve similarly.
RIFM 44th Annual Meeting: Industry Realignment
March 12, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 29Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 23Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 222006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 15Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- 15Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?