The 2010 American Society of Perfumers Symposium featured a panel that considered the relationship of perfumers to the marketing of fragrances, the relative virtues of so-called flankers, the importance of the blogosphere and how the industry must change to achieve success in fragrance.
Industry Snapshot: 56th Annual Fragrance Symposium
March 12, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 54Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 16Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 142006 FiFi Award Winners
- 11Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 11The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
- 11P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 11The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 10CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 10FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- 10Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014