The 2010 American Society of Perfumers Symposium featured a panel that considered the relationship of perfumers to the marketing of fragrances, the relative virtues of so-called flankers, the importance of the blogosphere and how the industry must change to achieve success in fragrance.
Industry Snapshot: 56th Annual Fragrance Symposium
March 12, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 29Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 25Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 222006 FiFi Award Winners
- 16WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 15Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 15Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 12Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?