The 2010 American Society of Perfumers Symposium featured a panel that considered the relationship of perfumers to the marketing of fragrances, the relative virtues of so-called flankers, the importance of the blogosphere and how the industry must change to achieve success in fragrance.
Industry Snapshot: 56th Annual Fragrance Symposium
March 12, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 336A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 89The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 41Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 19British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 172006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 15Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 14Ingredient Disclosure and Fragrance Safety
- 14Fragrance Foundation Announces 2008 FiFi Award Winners
- 14Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro