The American National Standards Institute will hold “Action and Reaction: Developing a sustainable approach to emerging chemical issues” August 9–10 in Baltimore, Maryland. The event brings together interests from across the spectrum of the chemical industry to examine the balance of economic and societal concerns in relation to emerging legislation such as REACH. Organized by former American Chemical Society chair Nina McClelland, the event will seek to “balance the economic impact of these controls with activities that promote safety, health and the quality of life." A global lineup of speakers includes a keynote address from John Marburger, director of the President’s Office of Science and Technology Policy. For a full program, visit www.ansi.org/action-reaction.
Call to Action: Emerging Chemical Issues
July 11, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 69'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
- 52Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 29The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 25Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 14Recap: BSF’s Training for Flavorists
- 14The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 10FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014