The American National Standards Institute will hold “Action and Reaction: Developing a sustainable approach to emerging chemical issues” August 9–10 in Baltimore, Maryland. The event brings together interests from across the spectrum of the chemical industry to examine the balance of economic and societal concerns in relation to emerging legislation such as REACH. Organized by former American Chemical Society chair Nina McClelland, the event will seek to “balance the economic impact of these controls with activities that promote safety, health and the quality of life." A global lineup of speakers includes a keynote address from John Marburger, director of the President’s Office of Science and Technology Policy. For a full program, visit www.ansi.org/action-reaction.
Call to Action: Emerging Chemical Issues
July 11, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 30Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 25Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 212006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 16Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 16British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 11Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?