The American National Standards Institute will hold “Action and Reaction: Developing a sustainable approach to emerging chemical issues” August 9–10 in Baltimore, Maryland. The event brings together interests from across the spectrum of the chemical industry to examine the balance of economic and societal concerns in relation to emerging legislation such as REACH. Organized by former American Chemical Society chair Nina McClelland, the event will seek to “balance the economic impact of these controls with activities that promote safety, health and the quality of life." A global lineup of speakers includes a keynote address from John Marburger, director of the President’s Office of Science and Technology Policy. For a full program, visit www.ansi.org/action-reaction.
Call to Action: Emerging Chemical Issues
July 11, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 341A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 144Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 97The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 35Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 182006 FiFi Award Winners
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 12The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 10FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- 'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
1/7/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman