Bell Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. held its annual workshop on April 2 in Northbrook, IL. This year’s workshop focused entirely on the beverage market and featured new trends in flavors developed by Bell’s beverage R&D team. Sour sop, blood orange and quince were just a few of these flavors. Samples of 60 new flavors from Bell’s US, Canada and Mexico facilities were available for tasting. These flavors were presented in teas, still drinks, flavored and carbonated waters and drinks, sports and energy drinks, alcopops, and alcohol cream bases. The workshop also included presentations on technical aspects of the beverage industry, as well as a market overview.
Bell’s Annual Workshop
April 23, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 336A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 89The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 39Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 20British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 182006 FiFi Award Winners
- 16The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 15Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 14Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- 13Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro