Bell Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. held its annual workshop on April 2 in Northbrook, IL. This year’s workshop focused entirely on the beverage market and featured new trends in flavors developed by Bell’s beverage R&D team. Sour sop, blood orange and quince were just a few of these flavors. Samples of 60 new flavors from Bell’s US, Canada and Mexico facilities were available for tasting. These flavors were presented in teas, still drinks, flavored and carbonated waters and drinks, sports and energy drinks, alcopops, and alcohol cream bases. The workshop also included presentations on technical aspects of the beverage industry, as well as a market overview.
Bell’s Annual Workshop
April 23, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 29Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 23Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 16British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 11Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?