Bell Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. held its annual workshop on April 2 in Northbrook, IL. This year’s workshop focused entirely on the beverage market and featured new trends in flavors developed by Bell’s beverage R&D team. Sour sop, blood orange and quince were just a few of these flavors. Samples of 60 new flavors from Bell’s US, Canada and Mexico facilities were available for tasting. These flavors were presented in teas, still drinks, flavored and carbonated waters and drinks, sports and energy drinks, alcopops, and alcohol cream bases. The workshop also included presentations on technical aspects of the beverage industry, as well as a market overview.
Bell’s Annual Workshop
April 23, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 68'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
- 47Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 33The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 25Recap: BSF’s Training for Flavorists
- 23Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 222006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 14CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 12The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 11Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014