The British Society of Flavourists (BSF) will hold its Annual General Meeting on May 23, 2007 at Whipsnade Wild Animal Park Conference Center, United Kingdom. The meeting will begin at 11:00 am and include the president's and treasurer's reports. The elections to council will follow. Both Steve Pearce (president) and Ian Gordon (vice president) will continue to serve another year in their current positions. The following officers are up for reelection in their current positions and are the council's candidates: Christopher Goddard (honorary secretary) and Jack Knights (honorary treasurer). Debbie Heron has retired as honorary membership secretary and Huda Kateb is up for election as the council's candidate. There are two vacancies for a fellow position, one for the associates position and one for student representative.
BSF to Vote for 2007 Council
April 13, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 29Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 23Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 212006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 15Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 11Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?