The British Society of Flavourists (BSF) will hold its Annual General Meeting on May 23, 2007 at Whipsnade Wild Animal Park Conference Center, United Kingdom. The meeting will begin at 11:00 am and include the president's and treasurer's reports. The elections to council will follow. Both Steve Pearce (president) and Ian Gordon (vice president) will continue to serve another year in their current positions. The following officers are up for reelection in their current positions and are the council's candidates: Christopher Goddard (honorary secretary) and Jack Knights (honorary treasurer). Debbie Heron has retired as honorary membership secretary and Huda Kateb is up for election as the council's candidate. There are two vacancies for a fellow position, one for the associates position and one for student representative.
BSF to Vote for 2007 Council
April 13, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 52Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 17Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 152006 FiFi Award Winners
- 11CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 11Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 11Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 11The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
- 11P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 10Featured Event: SFP 12th International Exhibition of Raw Materials for Perfumery
- 10FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014