The British Society of Flavourists (BSF) will hold its Annual General Meeting on May 23, 2007 at Whipsnade Wild Animal Park Conference Center, United Kingdom. The meeting will begin at 11:00 am and include the president's and treasurer's reports. The elections to council will follow. Both Steve Pearce (president) and Ian Gordon (vice president) will continue to serve another year in their current positions. The following officers are up for reelection in their current positions and are the council's candidates: Christopher Goddard (honorary secretary) and Jack Knights (honorary treasurer). Debbie Heron has retired as honorary membership secretary and Huda Kateb is up for election as the council's candidate. There are two vacancies for a fellow position, one for the associates position and one for student representative.
BSF to Vote for 2007 Council
April 13, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 68'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
- 44Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 32The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 24Recap: BSF’s Training for Flavorists
- 23Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 222006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 15The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 14CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 11Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery