The British Society of Flavourists (BSF) will hold its Annual General Meeting on May 23, 2007 at Whipsnade Wild Animal Park Conference Center, United Kingdom. The meeting will begin at 11:00 am and include the president's and treasurer's reports. The elections to council will follow. Both Steve Pearce (president) and Ian Gordon (vice president) will continue to serve another year in their current positions. The following officers are up for reelection in their current positions and are the council's candidates: Christopher Goddard (honorary secretary) and Jack Knights (honorary treasurer). Debbie Heron has retired as honorary membership secretary and Huda Kateb is up for election as the council's candidate. There are two vacancies for a fellow position, one for the associates position and one for student representative.
BSF to Vote for 2007 Council
April 13, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 341A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 137Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 97The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 38Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 162006 FiFi Award Winners
- 15British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 12FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
1/27/2016, Mino Zaccaro