The industry recently gathered to honor Joanne Ferrara of ConAgra Foods during this year’s Women in Flavor and Fragrance Commerce (WFFC) open dinner at the Westmount Country Club in West Paterson, New Jersey. Ferrara, who is senior director of research, quality and innovation, was recognized for her decades of service to the industry, including 20 years as a member of the Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association, of which she is now president.
WFFC Open Dinner Honors Ferrara
September 28, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 51Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 17Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 142006 FiFi Award Winners
- 11Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 11Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 11The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
- 11P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 10FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- 10CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 9FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014