The industry recently gathered to honor Joanne Ferrara of ConAgra Foods during this year’s Women in Flavor and Fragrance Commerce (WFFC) open dinner at the Westmount Country Club in West Paterson, New Jersey. Ferrara, who is senior director of research, quality and innovation, was recognized for her decades of service to the industry, including 20 years as a member of the Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association, of which she is now president.
WFFC Open Dinner Honors Ferrara
September 28, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 337A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 89The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 39Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 32Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 19British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 172006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 14Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro