The industry recently gathered to honor Joanne Ferrara of ConAgra Foods during this year’s Women in Flavor and Fragrance Commerce (WFFC) open dinner at the Westmount Country Club in West Paterson, New Jersey. Ferrara, who is senior director of research, quality and innovation, was recognized for her decades of service to the industry, including 20 years as a member of the Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association, of which she is now president.
WFFC Open Dinner Honors Ferrara
September 28, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 30Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 26Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 17WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 16Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 11Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 11CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?