Vanilla 2009, taking place November 10 and 11 in Monroe, New Jersey, will focus on vanilla diseases, new areas of production in Australia and Latin America, standard of identity, and Madagascar's history and future as a leading supplier. Featured speakers hail from key organizations and institutions such as Dammann and Co., Virginia Dare, UC Davis, Premier Vanilla, Rutgers University and more. Registration is now open.
September 1, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 95The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
- 67Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 57The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 56Video: Richard Goodwin Discusses Cognitive Cooking, Flavorcon 2015
- 44Video: The Evolution of Flavor: Interview with John Wright, Flavorcon 2015
- 31Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 24IFRA Reveals Fragrance Formula
- 22Video: Creativity in Flavor with Marie Wright, Flavorcon 2015
- 22Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
- 19Video: Flavorcon 2015 Highlights
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
12/2/2016, Jean-Jacques Etienne
- Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
1/9/2017, Deniz Ataman