Vanilla 2009, taking place November 10 and 11 in Monroe, New Jersey, will focus on vanilla diseases, new areas of production in Australia and Latin America, standard of identity, and Madagascar's history and future as a leading supplier. Featured speakers hail from key organizations and institutions such as Dammann and Co., Virginia Dare, UC Davis, Premier Vanilla, Rutgers University and more. Registration is now open.
September 1, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 132Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
- 37The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 24Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 242006 FiFi Award Winners
- 22A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 20British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 20FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- 15Video: Flavorcon 2015 Highlights
- 15Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 14Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
12/2/2016, Jean-Jacques Etienne
- Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
1/9/2017, Deniz Ataman