Vanilla 2009, taking place November 10 and 11 in Monroe, New Jersey, will focus on vanilla diseases, new areas of production in Australia and Latin America, standard of identity, and Madagascar's history and future as a leading supplier. Featured speakers hail from key organizations and institutions such as Dammann and Co., Virginia Dare, UC Davis, Premier Vanilla, Rutgers University and more. Registration is now open.
September 1, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 84Video: Creativity in Flavor with Marie Wright, Flavorcon 2015
- 54Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 39Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
- 29The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 24Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- 20British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 19A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 19FIT’s Fragrance Evaluation Course to Begin March 10
- 18Industry Snapshot: All in the Family
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
12/2/2016, Jean-Jacques Etienne
- Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
1/9/2017, Deniz Ataman