The Fragrance Foundation has announced that the 35th annual FiFi awards will be held May 31, 2007 at the Winter Garden in the World Financial Center, New York. In addition to the location change, this year's awards will be presented in an auditorium-style setting followed by a cocktail party, in lieu of a formal sit-down dinner. The awards presentation will happen first, from 6:30–7:30 pm. Then the party begins, where guests can mingle or choose to sit down and eat. Details for the event haven't yet been finalized.
Changes for 2007 FiFis
January 2, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 30Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 25Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 16British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 11Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?