The Fragrance Foundation has announced that the 35th annual FiFi awards will be held May 31, 2007 at the Winter Garden in the World Financial Center, New York. In addition to the location change, this year's awards will be presented in an auditorium-style setting followed by a cocktail party, in lieu of a formal sit-down dinner. The awards presentation will happen first, from 6:30–7:30 pm. Then the party begins, where guests can mingle or choose to sit down and eat. Details for the event haven't yet been finalized.
Changes for 2007 FiFis
January 2, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 341A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 144Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 97The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 36Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 162006 FiFi Award Winners
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 13Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 12FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- 12The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
1/27/2016, Mino Zaccaro