The Fragrance Foundation has announced that the 35th annual FiFi awards will be held May 31, 2007 at the Winter Garden in the World Financial Center, New York. In addition to the location change, this year's awards will be presented in an auditorium-style setting followed by a cocktail party, in lieu of a formal sit-down dinner. The awards presentation will happen first, from 6:30–7:30 pm. Then the party begins, where guests can mingle or choose to sit down and eat. Details for the event haven't yet been finalized.
Changes for 2007 FiFis
January 2, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 68'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
- 46Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 32The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 26Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 23Recap: BSF’s Training for Flavorists
- 232006 FiFi Award Winners
- 19Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 15The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 13CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 12Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014