The American Society of Perfumers’ (ASP) annual symposium was held on May 7, 2009 at the New York Marriott Marquis. The event included a fragrance expo for new ingredients, analytical equipment, computer software and programs, and offered an open forum on products. In addition, it featured presentations of the William Lambert Award to Alice Rebeck (Agilex), Lifetime Achievement Award to Ellen Molner (Givaudan) and the Legend Award to Harry Slatkin (Slatkin & Co.).
ASP 2009 Symposium
May 19, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 52Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 182006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 17Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 14FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- 13P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 12Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 10The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 10NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
- 10The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014