The American Society of Perfumers’ (ASP) annual symposium was held on May 7, 2009 at the New York Marriott Marquis. The event included a fragrance expo for new ingredients, analytical equipment, computer software and programs, and offered an open forum on products. In addition, it featured presentations of the William Lambert Award to Alice Rebeck (Agilex), Lifetime Achievement Award to Ellen Molner (Givaudan) and the Legend Award to Harry Slatkin (Slatkin & Co.).
ASP 2009 Symposium
May 19, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 336A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 89The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 41Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 19British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 172006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 15Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 14Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 14Ingredient Disclosure and Fragrance Safety
- 13FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro