The American Society of Perfumers’ (ASP) annual symposium was held on May 7, 2009 at the New York Marriott Marquis. The event included a fragrance expo for new ingredients, analytical equipment, computer software and programs, and offered an open forum on products. In addition, it featured presentations of the William Lambert Award to Alice Rebeck (Agilex), Lifetime Achievement Award to Ellen Molner (Givaudan) and the Legend Award to Harry Slatkin (Slatkin & Co.).
ASP 2009 Symposium
May 19, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 29Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 23Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 16British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 11Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?