The National Association of Flavors and Food-Ingredient Systems (NAFFS) recently held its winter meeting at the French Culinary Institute in New York. The program featured a live demonstration of unique flavors by Dave Arnold, the Institute’s directory of culinary technology. The program concluded with a five-course lunch at L’Ecole Restaurant.
NAFFS Winter Meeting
February 24, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 339A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 100Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 95The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 41Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 18British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 16The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 15Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 14FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 132006 FiFi Award Winners
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- 'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
1/7/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman