The National Association of Flavors and Food-Ingredient Systems (NAFFS) recently held its winter meeting at the French Culinary Institute in New York. The program featured a live demonstration of unique flavors by Dave Arnold, the Institute’s directory of culinary technology. The program concluded with a five-course lunch at L’Ecole Restaurant.
NAFFS Winter Meeting
February 24, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 29Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 232006 FiFi Award Winners
- 23Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 17WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 15Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- 15Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- 'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
1/7/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman