Event Coverage Sponsored by
International Fragrance Association (IFRA; Darmstadt, Germany) will hold a seminar investigating “the pros and cons of modern fragrance” on March 31, 2009 at Stanhope Hotel, Brussels, Belgium. The event will feature talks on:
• Scents and their Psychophysiological Effects
• Life Without Smell—Anosmia and its Effects
• Perfume Sensations & Sensitization
• Fragrance in the Marketing Mix: why and how fragrance is used in everyday products
• The Meaning of Scents for Life.
This will be followed by a panel debate. For more information, contact Maud Mesmin